Terms & Conditions of Service
You are requested to read the Terms & Conditions of usage carefully before accessing or using this website for online purchase of Medicines. By accessing or using this site you agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by the terms and conditions of use. All products displayed on website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The firm reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the user on the usage of the website Meet Homeo Pharmacy.
The firm reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without prior information to the customers of the services.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- The Firm does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent are free of viruses or other harmful components. The firm will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage.
- The firm will not be responsible for any damage suffered by Customers from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The firm will not be liable for purchase, use, overdose of medicines and the risk associated, the customers are requested to consult the doctor before placing any order online for purchase of products. This site is not a substitution for a face to face consultation with a suitably qualified homeopathic practitioner. The information provided in the website is use by registered medical practitioners or pharmacy or hospitals and for general information to consumers who may also avail online consultation with certified homeopaths on our site. The information in no way suggests or prescribes self-medication by the consumer. Further any information given on our site is not intended to be taken as a replacement for medical advice. Therefore readers of the site should avoid self-treatment and consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner and take the treatment under his proper guidance and advice.
- The process of registration will be mandatory for all our customers who agree and acknowledge that he/she shall be solely responsible for the conduct and that the firm reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian cyber laws or any other law for the time being in force.
- The firm shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of goods due to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of the firm and no responsibility or liability of any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on this website.
- In no event the firm and its directors, officials, representatives, and employees be liable for any damages or claims relating to products sold through its various platforms and will not be liable for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any other damages.
- The availability of products is subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the firm and orders can be cancelled if the product goes out of stock or any other reason. The firm reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is wrongly priced in the website even if the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit or debit card.
- The firm has followed and will follow all the security features as may be required from time to time as may be levied by and law or otherwise necessary. In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use a credit /debit card that is issued in the name of the Customer. The firm will not be responsible for any credit/debit card fraud because of the card being misused by the end of the user of the card. The liability to use a credit/debit card fraudulently will be on the customer, when the transaction is duly routed through security norms of the RBI for online transactions.
- The firm will charge freight or handling charges or shipping charges or statutory taxes as may be applicable as per the laws of the land of packing/delivery. The website base currency is INR (Indian Rupee) but a customer from outside India can make payment in equivalent amount in US dollars or Euros. The base currency rate is applicable for customers in India only. If a customer from outside India tries to check out in Indian Rupees he will have to pay the difference in prevailing rates as determined by us in other currency equivalent.
- The firm shall have no liability to you for any delay or interruption in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
- The pharmacy may use the database of the customer for sending emails/ messages to launch new products for the information of the customer from time to time.
- The firm may have to disclose the personal information of the customer as may be required under any law or policy of the government of India or law of land where the customer is staying. The same may be used in case of violation of any terms and conditions of the pharmacy as may be applicable for the best interests of the public and government.
Copyright, Reproduction Notice and Trademark
All website design, text, graphics, audio, video and the selection and arrangement are the property of Meet Homeo Pharmacy and cannot be used or copied, reproduced, communicated or distributed without the specific and written permission of the firm.
You agree not to use the Website for any of the following purposes;
- Circulate or spread any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Convey material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, resulting civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer / network systems which may include interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of owner.
Shipping Time and Charges
Once your order is confirmed, We deliver the medicines in 7-10 working days or more after order is shipped. The delivery person will contact you through phone to keep you updated.
When you place any order of upto Rs.700 then a shipping charge of Rs.50 gets added to your bill and on order from Rs. 700 - Rs.1500 then a shipping charge of Rs.25 will be added to your bill. If your order is more than Rs.1500 then shipping charges will be waived off.
Customer will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account and password and also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The firm reserve the right to cancel the order, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at its discretion.
By registering with the website you can access or view the prices, product details and submit purchase orders electronically. You are responsible for using the website in a private and secure manner. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused from any unauthorized account access resulting from your actions, such as not logging out of the account or sharing your account password. We reserve the right to refuse registration or cancel an account at any time.
If the actual price of the product as ordered by the customer is less than in comparison to the rates quoted on the website then the firm will process the refund automatically and credit the amount to the wallet of the customer. The customer may use the same for purchase of any other product of the firm on the portal of Meet Homeo Pharmacy.
Cash Back Scheme:
If the firm offer any cash back on the product/package from time to time that will be credited to the wallet of the customer as per the terms of the cash back offered. Direct cash or refund will not be paid to the customer. The customer may use the same for purchase of any other product of the firm on the portal of Meet Homeo Pharmacy.
Non-Compliance with the Agreement
The firm may in its sole discretion limit customer activity by immediately removing customer listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate customer membership, and/or refuse to provide customer with access to the site if:
- The customer has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information.
- The customer is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the service, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the website, will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.